Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Philadelphia and Washington


Philadelphia was food heaven! We were very lucky to be staying right around the corner from the Reading Terminal Market, the range of foods was so very exciting.


Flying Monkey bakery in the market had some of the yummiest treats we had on our holiday.


If you go to Flying Monkey the pumpkin whoopie pie is yum yum yum.


The 4th Street Cookie Company in the Reading Terminal Market. The cookies here blew my socks off! A great snickerdoodle and the double choc chip, swoon worthy.


Everyone can stop searching, I think I found the best choc chip cookie in ever! The crispy edges tasted like a cookie I had when I was little and have been searching for ever since and the insides were soft and super full of choc chips.


The puppy dog selection in the Philly Cupcakes shop was super cute. I got a yummy carrot cupcake and it being halloween weekend, it was served to me by spiderman.


The capital building in Washington.


Red Velvet Cupcakes, Washington. Boyfriend is so proud of himself for pointing out this little shop to me, they were his favorite cupcakes. They were beautiful looking little cakes and had a number of unusual flavours.

So thats all from my trip, a condensed version of my food adventures. I've decided to give scrapbooking a try, to put together all the photos and bits and pieces I collected.


Just one last photo. I was so happy to get home and see this little miss, we got her a present from the Sanrio store in Times Square, she loves her new Hello Kitty friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment