Thursday, February 9, 2012

Itty Bitty Bites

I'd love to spend more time exploring some of the great little cafes that seem to be popping up all over Brisbane. For each one of those that has probably been around forever (I've just never noticed) there are two new cute little spots overloaded with delicious treats ready for the tasting . My problem is I always seem to notice fun looking places to try while in the middle of something else, I always say to myself I'll go there one day but mostly I forget. Lucky for me I can live vicariously through others.
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about a great new blog a friend has started, Itty Bitty Bites Brisbane. If you are visiting Brisbane or live here and are a 'one day' person like me check it out for great revues and beautiful photographs of local cafes. With the mini critics aged from almost one to five and a half there are some great places for children too, maybe if my dining companions were as cute I'd go out for cake and coffee more often.

1 comment:

  1. With all my mini critics I need to follow Itty Bitty - I'll pop over their now, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete